22 ovtober tradegy!!!!!

On 22 october,


I did not go to school. Wake up at 8 but had severe headache.. turn my head to whatever direction gives a pain... i decided to take panadol and go school.. at 9 the pain was still there.. I thought that i could not concentrate on my lessons if i went to the school... I called up my father and asked him.. He say no need to go school so i did not. Important thing is that i took 2 hrs slp and at 11 my headache was not so severe.. i could still attend the aids talk later at school.. But sad that i could not attend maths as he was teaching complex numbers( the exponent part) but after i woke up i went through the maths.. i understood a bit but i think next week i could still buck up!!! Hope this does not happen again!!!


Posted at 22 october, 12pm

No comments: